Here's everything new on SkyWatch.AI Version 2.2.6
Before we continue, we would like to thank our pilot community for the great feedback during the past months. Not only for the involvement in creating the hull coverage process, but also sharing genuine experience with the app and engagements with clients and contractors. This helps us improve and allows us to create the best coverage solutions possible. THANK YOU!
SkyWatch.AI Version 2.2.6 is available on Google Play and Apple App Store for mobile & tablet
Monthly Policy Control Screen
- Pilots who have an active monthly insurance policy will now have access to their policy details directly from their home screen. Pilots can access their hull inventory, manage their auto-renewal subscription, view their COI, and change additional insured details.
On-Demand Hourly Policy Status Bar
- From now on, when buying an on-demand policy, you will always see your hourly policy details in the status bar at the top of the home screen
- Press the gear button at top right corner to see your insurance details, view COI, change additional insured, contact support, and more.
- Users can now change their email address from within the app
Hull Coverage Improvements
- There are now 2 steps when adding Hull Coverage: after entering drone information, users can add an image of the drone they are using directly from the app.
- New and improved additional insured interface
- Improved estimated price and discounts breakdown
- Hull Insurance is now available for liability limits of $1M and above (No effect on legacy policy)
- Updated airspace maps with new FAA guidelines
- Additional insured is now changeable for scheduled insurance
- Safety score is now presented near your company avatar.
Minor bug fixes
Put Your Company Up Front
- Now you can personalize your account by adding your company's logo to your profile
Rate your SkyWatch.AI experience directly from the app
Improved iPhone XR/XS/XSMAX support
Real-Time Weather Widget
- Plan your flights based on real-time weather updates at any location (also available globally).
Annual Purchase Reports
- Get a complete report of all your policies and payment straight to your email!
User Controlled Policy Management
- Flight History is now My Flights - Including all your policies, shared flights and their Safety Score analysis
- Cancel a scheduled insurance directly from the app - Pre-book an on-demand hourly policy and modify it directly from the app.
- Select auto-renew/1 month when you buy a monthly plan - You can now purchase a monthly policy and limit it to 1 month only or set it to do-not-renew and make sure you are getting continuous coverage. Set this option directly from the monthly plan customization page.
- Set a monthly policy to do-not-renew - Flexibility is one of our advantages. You can now modify/pause your policy every month
- Policy readability improvements - Policy email now includes detailed breakdown of premiums and discounts.
Account Menu now includes:
- Payment Details
Help Menu now includes
- Contact us
- Bug report
- First steps tutorial
- Map zoom-in when too far away - Easier to get the max coverage area for an on-demand hourly insurance
- Fixed a satellite bug (thank you Dave Fratantoni)
- Added detailed description for each item with estimated premium (not including discounts) and deductibles
- My Discounts screen - Clear graphics and presentation on all mobile and tablet versions
- Updated: First time user guide
- Misc Bug fixes - Even those little ones!