If this is your first time using SkyWatch.AI - Welcome! In this post you'll find our first steps guide, top Frequently Asked Questions and video guides and reviews.
- Download the SkyWatch.AI mobile app from Apple App Store (for iOS devices) or Google Play (for Android devices). You can access skywatch.ai/app on your mobile (works both for Apple and Android devices)
- Register with your Facebook or Google account or just use your email. You'll get a network membership certificate to your email
- Create your profile
Follow these steps to book your first on-demand insurance:
- Plan your flight area with either our radius or polygon feature and get real time price estimations based on your location and our AI risk analysis
- The polygon tool lets you map out your specific flying location (as seen on the left image below)
- The radius measures your location by 1/8 mile, 1/4 mile, or 1/2 mile (as seen on the right image below)
- Press GO to set your insurance details and get your final price
- Set your start time at the top of the screen. Selecting Now! will have your coverage begin immediately. Press Schedule to pre-book a policy, and Monthly to start a monthly plan
- Choose your liability limit, ranging from $0.5M to $5M
- Select duration
- Include indoor coverage for drone training or drone racing (optional)
- Add additional insured to your policy and COI at no extra cost. Learn more
- Click Get Insured to complete your personal details and payment method.
- Confirm your purchase and receive the policy directly to your email!
Watch the video below to see the process in action!
Top FAQs for you:
How to add an additional insured?
What is covered by the policy?
I would like to see a sample of the policy
I want to join the monthly plan (including physical damage/hull)
Webinar: Drone Insurance for Commercial Pilots
Have a safe flight!
Fly with the #1 on-demand drone insuranceGet a Quote
Aircraft rental insurance now on demandGet a Quote
Save Time and Money with Digital Aircraft insurance!Get a Quote
Fly with the leading Drone Insurer in North America!Get a Quote
Get Our newsletter
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.